The PCs located within the library are connected to a networked printer.
Before being able to copy or print, you must ensure there is credit in your account.
Please follow the steps below to top up your account for copying and printing:
1. On the desktop, select the box called Print Quota.
2. This will prompt the SafeQ Login for ATU Donegal
3. Enter student No. eg. (L00123456) and Pin No.eg. (Cabin71)
4. Click Deposit Money from €3.00-€40.00 using a debit/credit card only.
5. The credited amount is linked to the student card which can be swiped when using the printing/photocopying facility.
6. If you do not have your student card to print with, select the “Generate Pin” option. This will generate a 5 digit pin which can be entered into the printer/copier to allow printing/copying.
1 page black and white —– 7c per page
1 page colour —– 18c per page
Any problems with this service must be addressed to the Computer Services Helpdesk.
Refer all technical queries relating to print quotas, wireless access, lost USB and memory sticks, etc. to the computer technician’s helpdesk upstairs (ext. 6158) or to the two Computer Services Helpdesks.
I.T. technicians in the computer suite are responsible for the maintenance of printers/photocopiers.
However, in their absence, log a call with the Computer Services Helpdesk.