A journal is a collection of articles that deal with a particular subject or specialised activity. Journals are published at regular intervals and reflect recent research.
Why Use Journals?
- To keep-up-to-date with the latest developments in your subject.
- To get a wide range of references for your research assignments.
- To stay at the top on your subject.
- To read articles written or recommended by your tutors.
The Library provides access to a collection of journals with the majority available online through the Publication Finder on the library website, you will need to login using your LYIT username and password for full access both on and off campus.
Where a journal is available in print format, you will see the location details of the journal when you use Search + Find .
- » Child Care In Practice
- » Harvard Business Review
- » Infection & Immunity
- » In Practice
- » International Journal of Early Years Education
- » International Journal of Early Years Education On CAMPUS
- » Irish Educational Studies
- » Action Learning: Research and Practice
- » Journal of Bacteriology
- » Journal of Food Science
- » Journal of Virology
- » Molecular and cellular biology
- » Veterinary Record
(Contact the Library for the Username and Password for off campus access.)