A journal is a collection of articles that deal with a particular subject or specialised activity. Journals are published at regular intervals and reflect recent research.
Why Use Journals?
- To keep-up-to-date with the latest developments in your subject.
- To get a wide range of references for your research assignments.
- To stay at the top of your subject.
- To read articles written or recommended by your tutors.
The library provides access to a collection of journals, with the majority available online through the Publication Finder on the library website. You will need to login using your ATU Donegal username and password for full access both on and off campus.
Where a journal is available in print format, you will see the location details of the print journal by using Search + Find .
- » Action Learning: Research and Practice
- » Child Care In Practice
- » Dental Nursing (Current subscription offers access to the current year + previous 3 years.)
- » Harvard Business Review
- » In Practice (See Vet Record for login details)
- » International Critical Childhood Policy Studies Journal
- » International Journal of Early Years Education
- » International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport
- » Irish Educational Studies
- » New Review of Academic Librarianship
- » Science (AAAS)
- » Veterinary Record
(Select Login and select Institutional Login within Search for your institution enter Atlantic enter username and password)
- Accountancy Ireland
- In Practice
- International Journal of Early Years Education
- International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism
- The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
- Veterinary Ireland Journal
- Veterinary Record