A journal is a collection of articles that deal with a particular subject or specialised activity. Journals are published at regular intervals and reflect recent research.
Why Use Journals?
- To keep-up-to-date with the latest developments in your subject.
- To get a wide range of references for your research assignments.
- To stay at the top on your subject.
- To read articles written or recommended by your tutors.
The Library provides access to a collection of journals with the majority available online through the Publication Finder on the library website, you will need to login using your LYIT username and password for full access both on and off campus.
Where a journal is available in print format, you will see the location details of the journal when you use Search + Find .
- » Child Care In Practice
- » Harvard Business Review
- » Infection & Immunity
- » In Practice
- » International Journal of Early Years Education
- » International Journal of Early Years Education On CAMPUS
- » Irish Educational Studies
- » Irish Educational Studies test
- » Action Learning: Research and Practice
- » Journal of Bacteriology
- » Journal of Virology
- » Molecular and cellular biology
- » Veterinary Record
(Select Log in Via Institution Select Ireland Edugate Select LYIT)
- 3D World
- Accountancy Ireland
- Blueprint :The leading magazine of architecture and design
- British journal of photography
- Child care in practice
- Computer Arts
- Conveyancing and property law Journal
- Creative Review. Checkin card
- Digital PhotoPro
- Employment law report.(checkin card)
- European law Review
- In practice
- International Journal of Early Years Education
- International journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism
- Irish current law Monthly Digest
- Irish Journal of family law
- Source :
- The Irish jurist
- The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
- The photobook review
- Veterinary Ireland Journal
- Veterinary Record